Exposure for your Business
- Brochures and business cards displayed in Chamber office.
- Emails blasts specifically designed for chamber members to all chamber members with email addresses (200 and growing) for a minimal cost.
- Thousands of visitor inquires a year are answered by the Chamber staff.
- Referrals made to member businesses in a caring and professional manner.
- Numerous Sponsorship and advertising opportunities.
Frankfort-Elberta Area Chamber of Commerce Foundation, Inc.
- A 501(c)3 Non-Profit created to allow for tax-deductible contributions to support worthy local causes and events. Past grants include Caleb safety equipment for the pier after the tragic death of Caleb Sutter, Audubon Society Observation Tower in Elberta, Beach-to-Beach trail head and many others.
- Listing Chamber members by category, calendar of events, points of interest, etc. Over 25,000 website visits per year.
- Publications specifically developed by the Chamber including all Members in that category, i.e., Restaurants, Lodging, Shops. Updated frequently and mailed, faxed and handed out per requests.
- Both individual and business relocation information is provided.
Publicity & Posters
- Press releases and posters for retail events, Street Sale and Twilight Sale
Calendar of events
- Calendar of events (region wide), updated daily, provided to numerous media outlets and in response to inquiries from individuals.
Coordination of Events
- The Chamber sponsors and manages numerous events that bring thousands of visitors to the Frankfort-Elberta Area each year. These events include: Shiver by the River, Easter Egg Hunt, Frankfort Craft Fair, Take a Kid Fishing, 4th of July Activities, Frankfort Art Fair & Collector Car Show, Taste of Benzie, Concerts in the Park, Benzie Frenzy Fishing Tournament, Holly Berry Arts & Crafts Fair, Fall Festival, Mr. & Mrs. Santa Claus coming to town & Community Tree Decoration.
Support Local Non-Profits
- Publicity, posters, free booth space at Chamber events, fundraising opportunities.
Auto-Owners Insurance Discount
Discount ranges from:
- Personal Insurance 7% to 10% discount
- Commercial Insurance 10% to 14% discount
Benzie Chamber Dual Member Discount
- If your business or organization is a member of the Benzie Chamber and Frankfort Elberta Chamber, you will receive a discount. Call Joanne for details.